Monday, September 14, 2009

Ben.

I LURVE Pandora. I listen to it, while I play on Facebook, Twitter,read my email, and work on school work. It's always on. I think I have about 20 different stations that I flip through. This week I discovered a new artist, and I haven't been able to get enough of his voice. His name is Ben Taylor, and he is the son of James Taylor, and Carly Simon. He sounds amazingly like his father, which is awesome anyway, but he has this VOICE that melts me. I admit I have been Stalking him for 3 days.

I identify with this artist as an awesome person which makes him all the more cooler. He is the kind of guy I would totally hang out with, so I don't think hubby would mind too much would mind if I decided he was my honorary boyfriend. Then again, put me in front of a man that can croon while strumming his acoustic guitar, and I am totally his.. (Hint to Mr. Wonder Hubby... still waiting for you to serenade me on that guitar I bought you for Christmas that you wanted so BADLY.)

So with that, I thought I would share with you a taste of Ben Taylor. No worries, I can share him, and I won't get jealous if you decide you like him too.

1 comment:

  1. Allison Says said...

    Oh, ::swoon::

    He looks like his parents. I'm going to have to look into buying some of his music right now.
    July 2, 2009 9:48 PM
    Gina said...

    I love Ben Taylor. I have a bunch on my ipod.

    ReplyDelete