Monday, September 14, 2009

Walking in Sunshine? Or Singing in the Rain? 04-04-09

How interesting the turns, and swirls that life takes you on your journey. Just when you think your settled for even a moment, life pushes you on the merry-go-round on the playground making you dizzy, and confused.

I am a big fan of Twitter. Its a social media networking site, and I have met a lot of great people through it. Many many Spiritual counselors, life coaches, positive people, Reiki masters, environmentalists, poets, writers, bloggers. I have actually met some great people from Pittsburgh through there as well, and looking forward to a "tweet -up" where we get together to go bowling, or something fun. Of course, I have also met some regular "Joe's" from all over the world.

One of the great people that I have met is Alice Langholt who is a Kundalini Reiki Master, and among many other things she is diverse; a healer who offers her gifts and teachings. I decided to take her up on it, and become attuned to Kundalini Reiki. I had been thinking about this for a long time.. years even. But for whatever reason it spontaneoulsy hit me that I should do it right now.
I also was worried for Ryan, and all the struggle that he is having. I had read on Alice's blogs, that she does a team healing as well, where she works in tandem with other healers healing difficult or complex situations.

She sent me the 1st attunement, and all I can say is the energy that I experienced was incredible. It was powerful, intense. I felt a heat throughout my entire body, along with a euphoria that lasted well over an hour. I am looking forward to the following attunements, and the ability to send healing to anyone that needs it.

Alice also agreed to help Ryan in whatever way she could offer. She and a team of healers worked on Ryan, clearing away his blockages, suffusing him with light, soothing him. There is way more to this part of the story, but Im choosing not to publish it. It was a good experience, a mix of the light and the shadow.

A few hours after Ryan received his healing, I experienced a nightmare. A large, strong, dark being came up from behind me while I was in my car, and started to choke me. I clearly felt it, and was gasping for air. I came out of the dream troubled, frightened, and unclear what that all meant.

I couldn't help but wonder if it was part of the shadow side of Ryan's healing experience. Alice wondered as well.
I spoke to a Shaman practitioner, and one of my many mamas who worked with me and the dream. She suggested that the nightmare "thing" was a part of me. It was a controlling aspect. Yes a shadow side, but not evil. When she took me back to the dream, she had me be the creature...Yes, I had to feel its thoughts (which made me uncomfortable). I felt that It was really mad. I felt that It wanted to get me because I had ruined it.
So she said that I needed to bless it, thank it, and love it. I had to thank if for wanting to take care of me and of Ryan. It was that dominating control "I have to fix you!!" idea. Her assignment for me (Which makes me shiver) is to have a long conversation with it using Gestalt therapy.

Interesting. She said that she believed it was definitely related to the healing for Ryan, and it was for sure a good thing, because it shows me how to work with the shadow, as I haven't done too much.

Like I said, just when I thought my life was smooth sailing for a time, a lesson pops up, a turn on my life path, a new direction. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment