Monday, September 14, 2009

Favorite Quote of the Day 04-20-2009


"Bringing up a child is like being a potter working with two hands. One on the outside, makes the shape, which is the structure. And the one on the inside makes the space, which is love." ~A quote shared with me by my beautiful friend Chie.
I absolutely love this.

I haven't done my 5 things to be grateful for lately... so here goes!

1. I am grateful for my husband who requested to my children that they respect me. (Have I told you lately how incredibly luck I am? SO in LOVE!)
2. I love all the magnificent springtime greens on the hillside as the trees burst with color.
3. I am grateful to be learning the art of Kundalini Reiki
4. I am thankful for girlfriends who hold me accountable, and support me on my journey.
5. I love that my children like to read from the book of prayers at the dinner table every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment